I’m Victoria. I live in Manchester with my husband, Tim, my two children, Georgia and Ned, and our dog Evie.
We love hanging out with each other, playing in the garden, eating dinner and going on adventures.
I’ve had an incredibly rewarding career so far, with experience of working in prisons, the NHS and for charities. I absolutely love helping people to feel better about their lives and supporting them through difficult times. I have spent fifteen years working with children and families. I have worked for ten years with drug and alcohol users and particularly with families affected by parental substance misuse. I have developed and delivered programmes which have inspired many families to lead better lives.
I’m now in the amazing position where I can take all my experience and create my own service. I am excited about reaching out to as many people affected by problematic drug or alcohol use as possible, because I know I can make a difference to your life.
I’m so lucky to have had the privilege to work alongside families and help them to recover from the effects of a family member using drugs or alcohol.
In addition to working directly with families….
- I’ve spoken at national and international conferences about how substance misuse affects families.
- I have been interviewed several times for the work i have undertaken and published in magazines and journals.
- The last service I developed was award winning.
- I’ve written a book chapter.
- I’m a qualified Neuro-Linguistic Programming practitioner, teacher, trainer and substance misuse practitioner.