I have two support programmes available for people who are experiencing problems with drugs or alcohol. Please do not worry about whether you are an ‘addict’, ‘dependent’ or any of those terms. I work with anyone who feels they need help stopping, cutting down or maintaining their recovery from substance use.
Vesta Recovery is a programme is for anyone who is experiencing problems as a result of taking drugs or alcohol and has started thinking about making changes to improve their life.
Vesta Well-being is a programme for anyone who has recently stopped or reduced their drug or alcohol use, and needs support with maintaining recovery. Perfect for post-rehab or detox support.
What do I get?
Depending on the package of support you choose, what my clients get is:
- One-hour, weekly face-to-face therapeutic session
- Solution-focused work so you will see a change in the time you work with me
- You set goals between each session which supports the changes you want to make
- The family programmes I use are evidence based
- Referrals and communication with existing or new services
- Email/text contact between sessions
How to access support
I can provide services online using Zoom (don’t worry if you don’t know what this is! I’ll help!), face to face in Manchester, UK, or at your home if you live within an hours drive from Manchester. Alternative support can also to be tailored to meet your needs.
I offer a free 30 minute consultation where you can get to know a little about me and I can help you to get the support you need to live a better life.
Contact me to book in a friendly chat.
Click on the programme information to find out more.